As we all know, a lot of football clubs have been observant on how they spend money on signing new players while some other clubs are always thinking positive on ways to strengthen, build and find the right player that might motivate their teams.
Just like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, who were once one of the most valuable players in their time, there are also new players who are also taking the lead in becoming the most valuable players in the world according to transfermarkt.
Note: Cristiano Ronaldo is 35-years-old and his market value is €60 million, while Lionel Messi 33-years-old has a market value of €100 million.
With that, let’s look at 10 of such new players who are currently the most valued players in 2021.
10. Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund is valued at the whooping sum of €100 million.
9. Joao Felix from Atletico Madrid is valued at the sum of €100 million.
8. Raheem Sterling from Manchester City is most valued at €110 million.
7. Trent Alexander-Arnold from Liverpool is valued at €110 million.
6. Kevin De Bruyne from Manchester City is valued at a surprisingly sum of €120 million.
5. Harry Kane from Tottenham Hotspur is. Valued at €120 million.
4. Mohamed Salah from Liverpool is valued at the sum of €120 million.
3. Sadio Mane from Liverpool is valued at €120 million.
2. Neymar Jr. from Paris Saint-Germain is amazingly valued at the sum of €128 million.
1. Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain is valued at an undoubted sum of €180 million.