5 days after her wedding, Corona kills a bride, and this is the last thing she wrote on her deathbed


The famous “bride of Texas,” a few days before her wedding, began feeling unwell and headed to the hospital. Doctors diagnosed her with the Coronavirus and took her back to the home for isolation.

Days later, the American bride’s condition worsened as her oxygen levels decreased, and upon re-admission to the hospital, it was found that she had pneumonia and corona.

The 29-year-old Smith from Lubbock spent her wedding day in complete isolation and died just five days later, before her marriage to 31-year-old fiancé Jimmy Bassett was even consummated.

The bride had symptoms in the days leading up to the wedding, which those around her attributed to the stress that precedes the days of joy.

Her mother, Auralia Smith, told NBC News: “She was completing the wedding ceremony. We understood that the symptoms might be a result of stress, and she went to see the doctor, and he gave her medication for that.”

But she was not experiencing any symptoms related to the Coronavirus. After a few days, she was having difficulty eating and then lost her sense of smell, and Smith’s condition worsened.

Her fiancé took her to the hospital, where she was diagnosed with the emerging coronavirus and pneumonia, and after she was discharged from the hospital, she returned home to rest.

“She was so tired … as if she hadn’t slept for 20 hours that day,” says her fiancé Bassett, but things continued to deteriorate, and Smith returned to the hospital again after her oxygen levels decreased.

“We kissed her and told her that we would see her and she will be fine,” her mother said, but it was the last time anyone from her family saw her alive.

Regardless of the doctors trying to raise her oxygen levels, things didn’t seem so severe, and Smith could still post on her Facebook account before her death.

The last thing I wrote on my deathbed was: “Today, I thank the nurses who are praying for me… They will not believe their eyes when I show them a picture of my wedding dress after I leave here.”

Smith spent her wedding day in the hospital, in complete isolation as she battled the virus, and wrote her fiancé in a Facebook post: “Today was supposed to be my wedding day.”

“Instead, my bride is in the hospital, the doctors are trying to raise her oxygen levels, and I haven’t seen her in a couple of days … that’s really bad, and I just want everything not to go that way.”

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: