With a collection of the best 2020-2021 clothes that appeared through the latest autumn and winter collections this season, find out here the stylish fashion pieces that will change your wardrobe and make wearing and coordinating your looks easy and fun for the next season, all you need is to know the latest fashion trends that appeared in Fashion Weeks and here, here’s what we show you below.
Jean Short Redux
Transition to fall and winter the simple way with simple jeans.
There are basic traditional designs incorporating dividers and romantic shoes hinting at classics and cues of elegance.
How to wear
- Pair the slightly baggy shorts with winter shoes that look stylish with a super feminine shirt.
The fashion shows have proven that trench coats are always the most stylish fashion piece and are still valid in the fall and winter seasons.
The latest version of tailoring is exquisitely crafted in off-season designs, with a black dress and suede cowboy boots for a textile game by texture and anchored in the dynamic look.
How to wear:
- One of the best features inherent in a trench coat is its versatility.
- Pair your look this season with everything from dresses to pants and baggy jeans that add a touch of vintage to an outfit.
The new suit
What’s more is the upcoming fall-winter season, as shown by model Bella Hadid’s look here.
A unique combination of a button-only shirt, belt, hoodie, trousers, and pointy shoes made for one of the funniest and innovative looks we’ve seen in the New York Fashion Week circuit so far.
How to wear:
- If there’s anything these fall-winter 2020-2021 collections encourage, it’s the freedom to experiment. Whether it’s a mix of prints, materials, or anything else, head off into the new season.
White dresses are hard to wear, but the latest version makes it easy to master.
With matching grills and side slits, this dress paired with a black wrapped clutch and red sandals.
How to wear a white dress:
- Pair a white dress with evening accessories like clutches and more casual pieces, including sandals and socks, for a look that inspires you right off the runways.
Romance is the name of the game when it comes to the fall and winter ensemble.
This stunning, sturdy tulle dress runs smoothly with classy velvet for a glam look perfect for the months to come.
How to wear it:
- Romantic hints and fall and winter trends will complete with a dark lipstick shade that looks simple.
- Pair it with leggings, a stylish bag, and simple shoes; this piece was one of our favorite pieces this season.