- Intense and easy to apply, this creamy shadow will enhance your eyes. Our advice for making it at home.
Cost: € 1.75
Time 10 minutes
- 1 / In a bain-marie, melt 8 beeswax lozenges and 1 teaspoon of shea butter, if possible deodorized.
- 2 / Add off the heat, using a small pipette, 24 drops of jojoba oil, 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin and 15 drops of vitamin E.
- 3 / Color the preparation by incorporating 2 teaspoons of mica powder, the shade of your choice. The mica powder must not contain any agglomerate. If necessary, work it with a mortar or a small whisk before adding it to the mixture.
- 4 / Pour the blush into a small glass jar with a lid, to make it easier to store. You can, for example, reuse an old jar of perfectly cleaned lip balm or eye contour. Let the eyeshadow cool for 24 hours so that it solidifies slightly.
- 5 / Apply the color with a finger or a brush and store the product for a maximum of 6 months in a place protected from humidity.
- Want to change the color?
- There are different shades of mica powders: bronze, (…)