Ronaldo is accused of leaking news that Dybala has not recovered from Corona

0

 

Juventus club friend Paulo Dybala, a friend of the Argentine star, denied the news of the positive results of his infection with the coronavirus for the fourth consecutive time, and the Italian newspaper, Cori Dello Sport, published information indicating the possibility that Cristiano Ronaldo is involved in this news.

And the Spanish program “Chringito” published on Wednesday the news of the emergence of a positive result on the Corona exam for the fourth time since the announcement of the infection of Dybala and his girlfriend to the epidemic on March 21st.

The news, which was reported by various media, raised questions about why the Argentinian player failed to recover despite more than a month of his injury.

And some specialty sites have contacted doctors who have insisted that Dybala is no exception, and it may be among 20% ​​of patients who may continue to be infected for more than 35 days, while specialists have advanced an ‘other assumptions, including a diagnostic error or the presence of small amounts of virus that do not affect health The player continues to appear in the sampling results, however.

Dybala’s girlfriend went out to deny the news and confirmed in press releases that Dybala had been re-examined, but the results have yet to be released.

The Corriere dello Sport newspaper said that Ronaldo was accused of spreading the news that Dybala had not recovered to stay in Portugal and of not returning to Italy to resume training with Juventus.

The newspaper reported that people close to Ronaldo had leaked the information to the Schengito program, and it quoted one of the program’s journalists as known to be very close to Ronaldo.

Press reports in Italy said earlier that Ronaldo refused to resume training with Juventus before deciding on the fate of the current season and setting a date for the resumption of matches.

Source: websites

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: